On Monday, 31 August 2015 at 07:47:29 UTC, ponce wrote:
On Monday, 31 August 2015 at 07:38:18 UTC, Enamex wrote:
Some posters on reddit remarked that D's sales pitch on the website is unnecessarily long and unindicative.

I'm only making a suggestion; suggest others or comment on this one:

D is a multiparadigm systems programming language with excellent static introspection that lets you choose exactly what to pay for. <optional>D is a joy to write and easy to maintain: it's systems scripting with native performance.</optional>

Turned out too long :/

"D is the crack heroin of programming language. The first dose is free."

I like the idea but find it a bit bold... Maybe something in the line of:

“Efficiency, expressivity, the first dose is free.” (which even silently rhymes with “D” which is good from a advertising point of view)