On Saturday, 5 September 2015 at 15:55:00 UTC, Idan Arye wrote:
On Friday, 4 September 2015 at 03:26:50 UTC, David DeWitt wrote:
On Thursday, 3 September 2015 at 23:56:53 UTC, Prudence wrote:
[...]

I think D is about as easy to install as anything. But then again I dont use Windows so I dont have 99.9% of the hassles that come along with that. Since you didnt provide any examples it is kinda hard to fix but we can guess at your problems so my solution would be:

Wipe Windows
Install Arch
Install vim
Install DMD.

Problem solved :)

Considering the OP struggles with installing DMD and VisualD, I don't think recommending Arch Linux is a good idea...

We have no idea what OP has trouble with because Op did not tell.