On Friday, 25 September 2015 at 11:50:43 UTC, rumbu wrote:
On Friday, 25 September 2015 at 11:33:40 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
Fair enough, I guess this wasn't considered when dub was designed. Have you considered making a github issue for this (https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dub)? It would be really great for people to be able to choose their own cache directory

Already done 1,5 years ago: https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dub/issues/229

I posted a link to these few messages, hopefully we'll see some movement on it. Do you have a github account to participate on the discussion there? If your circumstances are as common as you say they are, it would useful to have your experience on board.