In this thread: http://forum.dlang.org/post/sobegniauemvcepni...@forum.dlang.org the issue of an official blog for the D Language came up. I believe this would be a good idea. There is currently plenty of content:

- TWID is (hopefully) a weekly publication. It could be announced on the blog along with a short summary and a link. - Announce is pretty busy. A lot of those announcements would be more appropriate for a blog. - A while back, a page for D jobs was added to the wiki, but I don't think many people knew about it because they hadn't read that particular post in the forum. - The topic that started the linked thread is information that should not be buried in the forum.

We would need two things: approval from Walter and Andrei, and someone that knows how to run a blog.