On Friday, 25 September 2015 at 07:42:25 UTC, vyarthrot wrote:
On Friday, 6 September 2013 at 20:47:54 UTC, Savsak wrote:
Hi Friends,

Socket programming with the D programming language is the most simple way how to do it

For example, the sample with Tango, but not by phobos

How do I do this with a simple, but phobos
[ ... ]

Try this simple socket programming....

http://csharp.net-informations.com/communications/csharp-socket-programming.htm

Not sure if this was an accident, or whether you're trying to discourage the use of D, but as much as I love to nag about D, I would probably choose D over C# if I had to write a server. I'm no pro server programmer, but I'm writing a simple one right now, and D seems to be very capable in this area.

     Bit