On Thursday, 17 September 2015 at 14:48:07 UTC, nazriel wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 September 2015 at 20:52:08 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 09/16/2015 09:49 AM, nazriel wrote:
1-2 days more and we will be done with it so IMHO no need take any
additionals steps for it right now.

That's great, thanks for doing this. What is the current status with regard to making the online compilation infrastructure publicly accessible and improvable? Ideally everything would be

That's the plan.
Currently I am working on upgrading both frontend and backend to be up-to-date with current requirements. I am also trying to integrate the look of dpaste.dzfl.pl to match the one on dlang.org so we could make dpaste part of the *.dlang.org fleet.

Hi Damian,

dpaste doesn't seem to produce any console output at the moment, I just get 'Result: Success / Return code: 0' and nothing from writeln.