On Wednesday, 30 September 2015 at 04:59:22 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
I find these kinds of comments rather humorous, actually. Every once in a while, somebody would barge into the forum and decry the current state of things, bemoaning that D is too Linux-centric and that Windows gets no love.

Then some time later, somebody else barges in, complaining about why he failed to install D on his Linux box and that the D developers must therefore be Windows people and D needs more Linux love.

I've seen both types of complaints. So which is it? Is D Windows-centric or Linux-centric? Maybe the answer is neither, it's the PBCAK problem. ;-)

D is complaints-centric :)