On Sunday, 4 October 2015 at 13:24:23 UTC, karabuta wrote:
In YHO, what keeps you from using any of those fully(mostly)? Gtkd first, followed by dlangui. I need to know what I am signing up for.

I don't like gtk as an end user, so I don't use it as a developer either. I've never tried dlangui, it came out after I started writing my own.

What irks me about gtk as a user is that I have to install other stuff to use it and then the created windows just tend to be ugly and hard to use. Though, I've avoided it the last couple years for the most part so maybe it has improved... but Firefox and gimp still use that horribly horrible file chooser dialog sooooooo yeah.