On Monday, 5 October 2015 at 19:32:00 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
One minor issue with the DIP as currently written, though: it should be stipulated that inside a static unittest block, it is illegal to reference template arguments to the enclosing template block. Otherwise, you may run into pathological cases where it's not clear what the correct semantics should be:

Given how the rest of the DIP is written, I don't see how it would even be possible for it to be legal to reference any template arguments. That's implied by the other semantics involved. But I should update the DIP to make that explicit.

- Jonathan M Davis