On Friday, 9 October 2015 at 04:15:42 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
Semi-relatedly, a colleague who has heard many D sales pitches from me over the years is recently "looking at Go" and liking it very much. He came to me today telling me about this awesome Go feature where you just type a dot after a pointer and the language is so great that it works! You don't need to type (*p).member. Isn't Go awesome!

I responded "yep, it's a great feature and those gostards will never admit that they took that feature from D." (There is probably earlier precedence but it felt great to say it to my friend. :) )

Ali

Stole from D? You mean java right?