On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 00:55:26 +0300, sprucely <timber...@gmail.com> wrote:

To try to be sure I had the correct syntax I tried the -S option of g++ along with a switch for intel syntax to output the assembly. However the portion corresponding to the inline assembly was still in ATT syntax.

For my resulting D executable I tried using hte, but it would abort after mentioning something about a nonexistent htcfg file. I didn't find much info after a cursory search. I gave up easily because I wasn't sure if I would be able to make proper use of it. Maybe I should take an x86 assembly course.

I believe DMD comes with a Linux binary of obj2asm. For Windows you can use the free version of IDA.

--
Best regards,
 Vladimir                          mailto:thecybersha...@gmail.com