On Tuesday, 27 October 2015 at 18:18:36 UTC, Etienne Cimon wrote:
On Monday, 26 October 2015 at 20:30:51 UTC, rsw0x wrote:
On Monday, 26 October 2015 at 11:37:17 UTC, Etienne Cimon wrote:
On Monday, 26 October 2015 at 04:48:09 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
[...]

I'd really like the performance benefits to be available to DMD users as well. I think I'll have to write it all with inline assembler just to be sure...

dmd will never reach gdc/ldc performance, gcc and LLVM have entire teams of people that actively contribute to their compilers.

LDC couldn't inline it either. My only options at this point is to write the assembly or link to a C library.

Btw, DMD and LDC had similar performance.