I was looking at https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3765 and whilst it's a sensible addition, I'm thinking we'd want to pass it and all other library additions through std.experimental first. So we'd have a std.experimental.range package that would be a purgatory for things to be added to std.range, and so on.

We have examples from the past when additions that seemed obvious and sensible needed a few tweaks before stabilization. Going through std.experimental seems like a good approach to do such.

What say you?