On Thursday, 29 October 2015 at 01:14:35 UTC, Tofu Ninja wrote:
On Thursday, 29 October 2015 at 00:11:06 UTC, Tofu Ninja wrote:
[...]

Actually never mind, what I just said was basically auto override for this() so its not really any different. And it is kinda limited with some problems.

Sorry, I'm still not clear on whether or not template static this would work for you.

Personally, I don't need dynamic dispatch or per-instance access. For me, as long as class info is generated per class and stored statically, that would suffice. I could always have a base method look up what it needs at runtime by type name or something.

An example would be generating a serializer for a class in template static this to be used at runtime.

   Bit