On Tuesday, 10 November 2015 at 22:30:48 UTC, Chris wrote:

I too use dvm all the time and I wonder, if we could integrate it with dub one day and extend it to cater for LDC and GDC as well. In fact, without dvm life would be a lot harder and I think it's high time it became part of an official D toolchain alongside dub.

We should bundle all the existing tools and maybe create a minimal GUI for it. We have dub, dvm, dscanner etc. If we bundle these apps, we can create a small but powerful toolchain.