On 11/13/15 6:24 PM, tsbockman wrote:
On Friday, 13 November 2015 at 22:34:18 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Hi everyone,

Recently there's been an uptick of site visits on dlang.org and also
dmd downloads (http://erdani.com/d/downloads.daily.png).

Amid increased scrutiny it's important to focus on improving
documentation. I suggest everyone in the community to consider
improving dlang.org in any way. For Phobos in particular, the lack of
documentation and examples for some really useful artifacts is
damaging. Sometimes all it takes is adding "///" to one unittest.

Thanks,

Andrei

I've lost count of how many threads I've seen in the past year which run
something like this: