On Friday, 20 November 2015 at 12:52:15 UTC, crimaniak wrote:
Library reference is not very good too. In my previous try with D I even made a browser extension to show classes, functions, variables, etc. in 'jump to' section with different backgrounds. The reference should definitely be more fine grained and is equipped with user comments, which are extremely useful. See PHP document pages for example http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.session-set-cookie-params.php

The "New Library Reference Preview" under Resources is much cleaner and has comments. I personally prefer the look of that resource. It isn's updated and is on 2.067.1.