On Wednesday, 18 November 2015 at 10:26:13 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
On Wednesday, 18 November 2015 at 08:52:11 UTC, Robert burner Schadek wrote:
I couldn't easily find how to make the module work with allocators. IMO combining this module with std.experiemtal.allocator should be possible. And if it is already possible, there should be tests for documentation and validation.

I have added makeSlice, however this function can be easily implemented by user: allocate array -> pass array to `sliced`.

updated docs http://dtest.thecybershadow.net/artifact/website-7a646fdea76569e009844cdee5c93edab10980ca-ce47155797f387348826317811c4af0c/web/phobos-prerelease/std_experimental_range_ndslice.html
--Ilya

I spoke with Andrei over email and his opinion was that if this module makes any allocation that can't be avoided, then std.experimental.allocator should be integrated.