On Wednesday, 25 November 2015 at 10:17:02 UTC, Suliman wrote:
Also I do not see any projects that are migrate to SDL. Everybody continue to use JSON. So please, return JSON back as default, or very soon we will see that nobody do not submit packages to code.dlang.org and nobody do not use DUB for their own projects.

No hate for the new format there, have not switched because I extended dub.json for the purpose of a build system that is calling DUB itself. And there is no SDL parser in the standard library. No gain, no pain.