On Wednesday, 25 November 2015 at 12:08:46 UTC, Chris wrote:
Wouldn't it make more sense to have JSON that allows comments? Comments are something that's really missing in JSON.

My one real complaint with JSON at this point (regardless of dub's situation) is the fact that it doesn't support comments. I'd probably have more complaints if I used it more, but in general, it works well - except for the lack of comments (which can be particularly annoying in something like a configuration file, though I don't know how much that influence the decision to switch the SDL for dub).

- Jonathan M Davis