On 11/30/2015 05:12 AM, Dominikus Dittes Scherkl wrote:
On Monday, 30 November 2015 at 04:16:10 UTC, Saurabh Das wrote:
On Monday, 30 November 2015 at 04:06:07 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
This sounds interesting! Would you be willing to write a blog post on
your experiences with this, or even better give a talk a DConf ;)?

I definitely want to write about my experiences - but there is just
too much happening currently. Hopefully in December when there's a bit
of down-time.

Nothing we've done is revolutionary so I am unsure whether it's
interesting enough content for a DConf talk.

I would consider it very interesting - much more than enough. I hope to
hear more about it at DConf.

Let me just say that Experience Reports have been a very successful topic at DConf. -- Andrei