On Tuesday, 1 December 2015 at 11:00:54 UTC, Chris wrote:
On Tuesday, 1 December 2015 at 10:31:55 UTC, Luis wrote:
Being DUB very important for D language... why there isn't an entry for DUB on ecosystem ?

Also, looks that DWT isn't very active. Not should be a "GUI" entry to talk about GtkD, TkD and other GUI toolkits, instead focusing on one that looks that no body uses ?

PD: I don't know the true state of DWT, but GtkD and TkD simply just works.

Thanks for mentioning this. I've often thought that DUB should have its own forum header here. Usually, people post "[DUB] Question" on D.learn. I think DUB should definitely be discussed here as a D citizen in its own right, also to avoid misunderstandings between the D leadership and DUB developers henceforth.

Yeah. I asked some DUB question a week ago.