On Monday, 14 December 2015 at 19:50:47 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:

There is nothing I can do about this. Who makes these decisions? Can we change it to something useful?

What would constitute "useful" to you?

Removing what is there and leaving it blank would be better. At least new D programmers wouldn't run away.

Also, I think the documentation for functions involving ranges needs more "for dummies" examples. Too many of those functions leave the reader not having a clue what to do after calling the function. I know how that can be fixed.

Let's see the PR's, then.

You have and you will, as it fits my schedule. Hopefully I'm not the only one or it will take a long time.