On 12/15/15 5:54 AM, tcak wrote:
The harder it is made for people to contribute the system for fixations,
the lesser changes are seen.

I don't think we've had many contributions via the "Improve this page" button.

It bothers me so much to report a bug on https://issues.dlang.org . The
reason is that the password stops working for me. Firefox saves the
username and password. I try to use it after 2 months, and whops, system
says it isn't available.

Another issue is contributing the website's design. I reported a problem
on the forum that is about the title problem of web page.
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/pymfyjuckxbvjolxl...@forum.dlang.org Still
the problem will be fixed.

Now I am asking, IF I was to make some changes for web site's look, and
post a picture of them (CSS changes mostly), would it be okay to discuss
it here, and apply them in short notice? If a change would take 1 week,
that doesn't work. I am
offering help here.

Yes, the css has grown long in the teeth. Just replacing it with something else is needed, even if it's not an actual improvement.

A related idea is to investigate the use of http://sourcefoundry.org/hack/ for the code samples. Takers?