AJ, el 22 de octubre a las 22:08 me escribiste:
> > I'm still not clear on exactly what you plan on doing.
>
> "Traditional" (read C/C++ like) software development.
>
> > If you plan on generating the function prototypes
>
> Nope. I plan on hand-crafting header files before I create any
> implementation files.
>
> >  in a .d file and filling out the bodies later, go for it.
>
> Oh, by "generating" (bad choice of word), you meant "writing". Yes I do.
>
> > If you plan on hand writing the .di file
>
> Ooops! No I don't! Yes, I will be "modeling" via header files.

May I suggest something? If you want to "model via header files", write .d
files with just declarations (skip implementations). You'll end up with
hand written .di (headers) files, but in a .d files, so you can still
automatically generate .di files from it. Use the .d files as an import in
other modules (i.e., don't provide hand written .di files only). Then,
when you want to start implementing your "model", just add the bodies to
the functions in the "modeled" .d file.

The effect in the development process is the same as hand writing .h files
and progressively fill the .cpp files with the implementation, but you are
doing all the work in just *one* place (the .cpp/.d files) and generating
the headers files (.h/.di) from that.

What problems do you find in that scheme?

Soy como una mosca, parada en el agua.
Y vos sos un transatlántico, querés nadar a mi lado.
Y me estás ahogando.