On Wednesday, 23 December 2015 at 10:02:18 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
On Wednesday, 23 December 2015 at 07:37:39 UTC, Suliman wrote:
On Friday, 18 December 2015 at 10:21:49 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
On Thursday, 17 December 2015 at 20:22:41 UTC, yawniek wrote:
https://hacks.mozilla.org/2015/12/compiling-to-webassembly-its-happening/

Thanks for sharing! This looks promising.

Could anybody show how C++ App for web will look like? I really can't fund any examples except AST. Would it have access to DOM or it would look like Java applet?

WebAssembly is an AST representation, so I'm not sure what else you expect than an AST ?

For example I do not know JS. And only C++. How would look like my web-app with WASM?