On Tuesday, 29 December 2015 at 17:38:06 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
On Tuesday, 29 December 2015 at 17:17:05 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
On Monday, 28 December 2015 at 14:42:43 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
On Monday, 28 December 2015 at 11:13:57 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
We're branching for 2.070 soon, would be nice if this can make it, but only if it's really ready.

Whooohooo!

Thanks!

Ilya

I'm writing a blog post giving an overview of std.ndslice and comparing and contrasting to Numpy, to be released when this is merged, and I was wondering if I can have your permission to include your great image processing example in the post?

Thank you for doing this!

First draft: http://jackstouffer.com/hidden/nd_slice.html

Please critique.