On Friday, 1 January 2016 at 11:38:53 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
On Thursday, 31 December 2015 at 18:23:17 UTC, Etienne Cimon wrote:
On Thursday, 31 December 2015 at 13:29:49 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
On Thursday, 31 December 2015 at 12:09:30 UTC, Etienne Cimon wrote:
[...]

When I use HTTPServerOption.distribute with libevent I get better performance but with libasync it drops from 20000 req/s to 80 req/s. So maybe some another performance problem

I launch libasync programs as multiple processes, a bit like postgresql. The TCP listening is done with REUSEADDR, so the kernel can distribute it and it scales linearly without any fear of contention on the GC. My globals go in redis or databases

?

With libasync, you can run multiple instances of your vibe.d server and the linux kernel will round robin the incoming connections.