On 1/2/2016 11:29 PM, Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
This is why I talk about 'real-world' code, it's never that simple. String for
instance, there are a lot of string functions; it depends on lots of stuff, and
basically everything depends on string. Examples of circular references like
this are endless, and they're usually foundational things, at the bottom of the
stack.

Circular declarations are one thing, circular modules are another. Phobos suffers from circular modules, and I'd like to refactor them out.