On Sunday, 3 January 2016 at 18:32:23 UTC, extrawurst wrote:
On Wednesday, 30 December 2015 at 23:55:25 UTC, liblfds-admin
Release 7.0.0 of liblfds has just been published.

Still no osx support ? or is it just not tested ?

Well, no build files are provided for out-of-the-box use, because I do not have an OSX platform to make them on.

The library itself will work fine on OSX of course.

It shouldn't be onerous to make the build files for it - there's nothing special that has to be done. Just load them all up into a project and compile.

I'd very much like to support OSX and it's on my mind, but it's not reasonable to carry a Mac around the world with me for that.