On Sunday, 10 January 2016 at 17:12:40 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
The easiest would be to drop the 32bit support all together. Other options would be to continue to use emulate TLS on 32bit or implement native TLS for 32bit as well. I would prefer to not have to do this for 32bit as well.

I would suggest dropping 32bit OSX support, especially since it doesn't exist anymore. Mountain Lion, which was released in 2012, was the last version to ship a 32bit version. And you're right, DMD doesn't even have a 32bit binary for download.

Also, the probability of extra bugs in the 32bit OSX is high, due to the fact that no one uses it.