On 2016-01-11 02:20, Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:

Sadly, I don't have any more time I can allocate to this, I'll have to
chip away at it any further after hours. I really hoped I could get
this working over Christmas.
I'll continue to try and reduce the structure of the problem, but I
still just wish you'd remove the namespace scope. Everything would be
fixed instantly, I am certain of this.
This design doesn't give us anything, and you seem to be resisting
making an argument for its existence. We don't need to do this, we
don't need to waste any more time.

Would it be possible to make the code available somewhere. Remove the implementations and rename the symbols, or would that be too much work?

--
/Jacob Carlborg