On Tuesday, 12 January 2016 at 21:28:43 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 01/12/2016 03:30 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2016-01-12 17:48, Walter Bright wrote:

From reading the responses here, I believe the best solution is to continue to support OSX 32 bit, but as legacy support. This means folding in changes to the 64 bit support, but not adding features if
they are not a natural consequence of the 64 bit support.

I.e. leave the TLS support for 32 bits as is.

I came to the same conclusions. I'll update the PR.

Thanks much for this work! -- Andrei

I agree! Going to native TLS is the right way forward for 64 bits.

Would having shared libraries for 64bit only be ok too?

I would like to avoid having to update the emulated TLS if possible.

Thanks,
    Bit