On 01/14/2016 12:48 AM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Thursday, 14 January 2016 at 00:35:53 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Hey folks, I want to push things forward with artifacts dedicated to
avoiding the GC, and of course my main worry is finding the right name.

An obvious choice is std.experimental.nogc but we know from Marketing
101 that expressing something as a positive is better than a negative.
Another possibility is std.experimental.rc, but that's imprecise
because the artifacts in there will contain a variety of things in
addition to reference counting-related artifacts.

Ideas?

std.experimental.lifetime

noice -- Andrei