Lionello Lunesu wrote:
There's no need for a new format: D's name mangling has all information necessary to reconstruct a function's full signature.

There's a lot more needed than just function signatures and vtbl layouts. Templates, enums, consts, struct/class fields, interfaces, etc.

Perhaps it's my Pascal background, but I miss how I did not have to worry about include paths and all that then, and I like how I don't have to worry about it when using C# now.

Somehow, you're going to have to tell the build system which files to use.