On Saturday, 16 January 2016 at 03:00:33 UTC, rsw0x wrote:
On Friday, 15 January 2016 at 11:58:19 UTC, Márcio Martins wrote:
On Thursday, 14 January 2016 at 14:28:05 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
[...]

True that. I think it's great to keep evolving the language and making it better, on the other hand, if D is to get serious adoption, then everything, especially the basics like debuggability, quality of codegen and compiler bugs will need to be solid. D as a language is already powerful enough to thrash the competition, this is why we love it. But the reason it's experiencing slow adoption, is because of tooling and general implementation quality, and the lower threshold of tolerance from the general population.

I think what he was pointing out is that many D features are currently barely functioning or not working and adding more features is just a waste of time.

Yes, that was the larger point.