On Thursday, 21 January 2016 at 23:25:01 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:
I have to wonder if it would be that bad, since if you're aware of where it breaks (which source code) wouldn't a bulk search/replace of the sources to resolve that?

It wouldn't be too bad, as such things go. But it also serves little practical purpose; why break people's code for purely aesthetic reasons?

Although I'll be honest, breaking code is never fun, and making people scour their code to fix something that worked before is just an annoyance. On the other hand I'm almost tempted to suggest a tool that would update changes to source code when some of these things happen, dealing with most of these types of problems.

https://code.dlang.org/packages/dfix