On Saturday, 23 January 2016 at 01:23:20 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:

This is not the governance of a country. If you don't like the way the decisions are being made, you always have the freedom to take the source code (except for the proprietary backend), fork it, and build your own community. There will be no army sent after you to force you to comply with the "dictator's" decisions, since this is a programming language, not a government. If your technical merit is superior, your community will eventually prevail.

And besides, calling something a "dictatorship" is again confusing the development of a programming language with running a government. I still fail to see the connection between the two.

(And BTW, I do not speak for this community either. What I express here are just my own opinions. If you really have an issue with how things are run, you ought to be talking directly to Walter & Andrei, not wasting your breath arguing with me.)

+1 many times over.

And back to the original topic, my vote goes for the third one.