On Saturday, 23 January 2016 at 21:24:27 UTC, Igor wrote:
No, I am talking about adding the different build options inside the visual studio project. When one generates the project, it should add the 64bit build options regardless. It is a standard with all Visual Studio projects in C++, C#, and VB. It should not require a flag to set. It doesn't change the architecture but only provides a simple build option.

When I use the flag, I only get 64... I want both!!! I should be able to switch seemlessly between 64-bit and 32-bit by using the configuration manager/combo box like every other normal project in VS has as default.

Ah, yeah, that makes sense.

To me personally setting project working directory to $(OUTDIR) when generating would be nice. Doesn't sound like a hard thing to do, I'll try making a pull request for that.