On Monday, 25 January 2016 at 18:17:09 UTC, André wrote:
Hi,

Inspired by the Go online language tour (https://tour.golang.org/) and the great experience it gave me learning the language I started a similar project for D some weeks ago. It's currently in a very pre-alpha state but I wanted to announce it in case someone had something similar in mind and is willing to contribute. The basic idea behind this tour is to introduce features of the language with short explanations and example code that is compiled and run online.

[...]

Looks promising. You should rename it D-tours so that you can take advantage of D's underused, but excellent, pun making potential :o)

Then you need to include some graphics:

http://www.roadtrafficsigns.com/detour-signs