On Thursday, 18 February 2016 at 04:34:13 UTC, Alex Vincent wrote:
I'm looking for a status update. DUB doesn't seem to have many options posted. I was thinking about starting a SAXParser implementation.

I'm working on it, but recently I had to do some major restructuring of the code. Currently I'm trying to get this merged https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3880 because I had some problems with the encoding of test files. XML has a lot of corner cases, it just takes time.

If you want to on some XML stuff, please join me. It is properly more productive working together than creating two competing implementations.