On Tuesday, 23 February 2016 at 12:46:38 UTC, Dmitry wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 February 2016 at 11:22:23 UTC, Joakim wrote:
Then write a good XML extraction-only library and dub it. I see no reason to include this in Phobos
You won't be able to sleep if it will be in Phobos?

I use XML and I don't like check tons of side libraries for see which will be good for me, which have support (bugfixes), which will have support in some years, etc. Lot of systems already using XML and any serious language _must_ have official support for it.

So are you trying to say C/C++ are not serious languages :o)

Having said that, as much as I hate XML, basic support would be a nice feature for the language.