On Sunday, 28 February 2016 at 12:59:53 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
On Saturday, 27 February 2016 at 11:31:53 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Saturday, 27 February 2016 at 11:27:39 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 2/27/2016 1:12 AM, Atila Neves wrote:
I've had similar problems in the past with template mixins. It seems D's compile-time features don't mix with any kind of separate compilation, which is
a shame.

Any ideas on how unit tests should be named?

Why has the additional count been added? You're already using the line number to differentiate unit test blocks. For unit test blocks that are all on one line? ;)

I guess that makes sense. And it'd link!

Atila

You could always add an additional number to uniquely identify them if there are multiple unittests on one line. It would seem weird to have a special case in the grammar for unittests.