On Monday, 29 February 2016 at 05:59:56 UTC, mahdi wrote:
On Monday, 29 February 2016 at 05:16:50 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:
On Monday, 29 February 2016 at 04:46:13 UTC, mahdi wrote:
[...]

A neat feature would be to deploy it using the github releases feature. There is an API for it: https://developer.github.com/v3/repos/releases/

Being able to upload program binaries for end users (non-programmers) to use would be killer.

But definitely those binaries won't be cross-platform! That's why I think uploading/downloading source code is more robust.

You can upload multiple platform binaries. I'm pretty sure LDC or GDC can do some cross compiling too. It's not reasonable to expect all end users to compile a program.