On Monday, 29 February 2016 at 13:31:11 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
http://forum.dlang.org/post/tgnxocozkurfvmxqo...@forum.dlang.org

Atila

If you about this:
http://forum.dlang.org/post/eejiauievypbfifky...@forum.dlang.org

On Wednesday, 29 July 2015 at 06:05:37 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
On Tuesday, 28 July 2015 at 13:10:43 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
I guess, but not easily. I've written template mixins to do that before and it was awkward.

What was awkward?

Writing a generic solution that would work for multiple constraints without code repetition.

Atila

It could be done without type name repetition:

mixin checkConcept!isInputRange;
mixin checkConcept!(isOutputRange!(PlaceHolderForThisT, int));

Last one is even more general. It could handle checkers with odd order of parameters.