On Tuesday, 8 March 2016 at 14:55:07 UTC, Lodovico Giaretta wrote:
Hi!
My name is Lodovico Giaretta and I'm a second year CS student at University of Trento, Italy.

I saw on the D ideas page that std.xml needs a rewrite, and I also read a thread regarding this need (https://forum.dlang.org/thread/vsbsxfeciryrdsjhh...@forum.dlang.org).

I'm willing to partecipate to this task (in fact, I'm already looking at some other xml APIs and sketching some ideas...), mainly because I find D to be a very good language and I think that a more complete standard library would surely help it to spread.

What should I do to get in touch while waiting for the application period?

Thanks in advance for your time (and your patience)!

If you email me (craig dot dillabaugh at gmail dot com ) I can get you in touch with potential mentors (but I don't like posting other folks emails on here).

Also, if you have concrete ideas feel free to post those on here if you want feedback.