On Sunday, 13 March 2016 at 22:49:30 UTC, Chris Wright wrote:
dlangui will be consistent on different platforms. However, what I've seen in it doesn't support antialiasing, so it's kind of ugly.

DLangUI has several backends for drawing things in general (OpenGL / WinAPI / SFML / SDL...) and fonts in particular (libfreetype or OS-provided), I don't know what combinations you've seen. There is certainly some support for antialiasing in fonts, and most other things are drawn as bitmaps and scaled bitmaps (Android style 9 patch images), so they look just as good as you draw them in the source images, plus or minus interpolation when scaling the central parts.