On Thursday, 17 March 2016 at 10:11:14 UTC, Martin Tschierschke wrote:

Isn't the forum full of hints and best practice tips which should be available easier? Keeping it in the way it is in the moment, makes it difficult to find the treasures
inside.

There's a search box at the top of the page.

But you need both, the possibility to vote and an overview of threads and post with
highest votes.

I understand your reasoning, I'm just of the opinion that if it can't be implemented across all of the interfaces (and it really can't), then it doesn't make sense to do it. If we had a wholly contained forum, it would be a different story.