Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Has anyone been irked by this? If you have a module called 5th-element.d there is no way to import that. I don't think it's a major issue, but I'm also seeing it as a limitation that should have a better explanation.

One way to circumvent that may be

import fifth = "5th-element.d";

i.e., specify the file as a string and assign to it a regular D identifier. Probably similar things have been discussed in the past, what's the general impression?

It's just one of a great many cases which would be fixed by introducing __identifier("XXX"). (That's also a construct which would do wonders for string mixins, BTW).