On Friday, 25 March 2016 at 17:56:05 UTC, Xinok wrote:
- check: did you add enough tests?

I would extend this to emphasize "complete code coverage" in unit tests.

Yeah it would be great if we can check this automatically - see the other discussion:

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/vzmkecogfcpoojauq...@forum.dlang.org

As a last word, a couple of this things could be enforced - especially the style guide. Are there already plans to check for this automatically?

I believe the autotester already checks whitespace (are you using spaces or tabs?) though I could be wrong about this.

Yep it checks for tabs and trailing whitespace, but not for the style guide itself (e.g. whitespace between operators or allman brace style)

Overall, I think these would be good additions to the contribution guide.

Thanks @all for your helpful feedback! - I opened a PR with these ideas to Phobos:

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/4128